19" LCD All-In-One Security System with 4 Hi-Res Indoor/Outdoor Surveillance Cameras and built-in DVR.
- View your footage from anywhere in the world Online or on an iPhone or BlackBerry Smartphone
- This all-in-one system has the DVR built into a 19 LCD monitor, allowing you to save space
- The included 500GB Hard Drive allows you to record over a month of real-time footage
- This system supports up to eight cameras so as your monitoring needs grow so can your security system
- 24/7 Lifetime Live support allows you to always have access to an expert
Helpful Notes for the Insecure
The SVAT CV503-8CH19MON-002
is one of the latest innovations from SVAT Electronics. This
security camera system with 4 cameras
has a full feature 8 channel DVR
built right into the 19" LCD monitor. The 500Gb hard drive pre-installed in the DVR will allow you to record over one month of footage at real time frames per second.
If the 500Gb hard drive does get filled, don't worry because it just starts recording over the oldest footage.
No longer do you have to be on the premises to monitor the security cameras or even review recorded footage. The
built-in DVR in this 4 camera security system
is web and 3G Device compatible. This means you can view live or recorded footage from any Internet Explorer web browser or SmartPhone device, such as iPhone, Blacberry or Android giving you total freedom and peace of mind.
With the SVAT CV503
you have more flexibility in where you can place your surveillance equipment. The convenient and stylish
design of the CV503-8CH19MON 8 channel dvr with 19" LCD monitor
allows you to save space, since you don't have to find room for a DVR and a monitor.
If you are limited on space the all-in-one unit design is modern and stylish, you won't be embarassed to have it in the open where it can be easily seen.
This system comes with 4 indoor/outdoor security cameras, but the DVR has 8 channels, so if you need to expand in the future you can add up to 4 more security cameras. Up to 8 security cameras can be effortlessly monitored. The 19" LCD monitor will give you a crystal clear picture and ample viewing area even if you expand beyond 4 cameras.
The VU301-C security cameras that come with system have the ability to autmatically shift over to night vision and see up to about 20 feet in total darkness. They will also produce high resolution images. The security cameras can be used indoor as well as outdoors. They are equipped with a sun shield to prevent deterioration.
security camera system comes with everything you will need, incuding cables, power supplies, instructions and even warning stickers. SVAT makes it easy to to this system up by providing their oone of kind Coaching iMenu.
SVAT provides 24/7 live customer support for as long as you own any SVAT product. If run you in to difficulty in the installation or in the future have a question about some advanced feature, SVAT has live expert support people standing by.
The Sync security system is all you need to protect your business. This advanced all-in-one system has the DVR built right into the sleek and stylish LCD monitor. Now you can monitor your property and save space! This system comes with four all-weather cameras that have night vision and H.254 Compression DVR/Monitor. The four cameras allow you to monitor around the clock, all year round! This system is expandable up to eight cameras, so as you can add cameras as needed. This system is also equipped with multiple special features such as Picture in Picture viewing, an iCoaching menu, scheduled recording and multiple backup options.
View Online or on a Smartphone
This system allows you to check your recordings no matter what time or where you are in the world. You have the power to access your DVR's footage over the internet or directly from your iPhone or BlackBerry Smartphone.
All-In-One Security System
Sync combines a vibrant 19" LCD monitor with a powerful DVR system. The compact design is sleek, stylish and very easy to set up! The LCD DVR can even be wall mounted, allowing you to save even more space!
500GB HDD Records in Real Time
Using cutting-edge H.264 compression, you can record over a month of continuous video. The footage records in real time (30 frames per second), so that when you play your footage back, it streams flawlessly and ensures that you never miss a thing.
Helpful Coaching iMenu
As you go through the settings, information bubbles appear to describe what each option does. This helpful menu allows you to learn about all the wonderful features this system has as well as allows you to set your system up quickly and hassle free.
Night Vision Equipped Cameras
Each camera comes equipped with 12 infrared LEDs allowing you to see any monitored area in total darkness, up to 15ft away!
Four Professional Grade Indoor/Outdoor Cameras
Each camera comes equipped with a Sharp CCD image sensor which provides you with a clear picture at 420 TV lines of resolution. Made with professional grade aluminum and a sunshade to prevent glare and deterioration.
Protect your assets with Privacy Masking
The unique privacy masking option protects privacy and liability by allowing you to block certain objects from being viewed or recorded. Mask out employee rest areas or alarm systems where special codes need to be entered so that you and your employee's rights are protected.
Multiple Viewing Options
Multiple viewing options allow you to view eight cameras at once, four cameras in quad screen or one camera at a time. You can also cycle through each camera in sequence mode or view up to three cameras with the unique Picture in Picture option.
Multiple USB Backup Options
A built-in USB port gives you multiple back up options. If you want to keep footage for safety purposes or if you need to give the authorities footage, you can choose to transfer to a USB flash drive, external hard drive or an external CD/DVD writer.
CV503-8CH19MON All-In-One DVR/19" LCD Monitor
- 19 LCD DVR w/ 500GB HDD
- 4 Color CCD Cameras
- USB Mouse
- Remote Control (Batteries Included)
- 4 x 60ft Video/Power Cables for Cameras
- Power Adapter for DVR
- Power Adapter for Cameras
- 6 x BNC to RCA Connectors
- Keys for Removable HDD
- 10ft RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- 4 Window Warning Stickers
- Software CD
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 Year Warranty
- 24/7 Live Customer Support
VU301-C Night Vision Camera
- Functionality: Triplex
- Video Compression: H.264
- Video System: NTSC / PAL
- Number of cameras supported: 8
- File Format .NVR
- Live Resolution 1280 x 1024, 1024 x 768, 800 x 600
- Recording Frame Rate 30 FPS
- Recording Resolution NTSC : D1(704 X 480), HD1(704 X 240), CIF(352 X 240)
- PAL: D1(704 X 576), HD1(704 X 288), CIF(352 X 288)
- Recording Method Record as Each, Playback in Quad and Full Screen
- Recording Qualities Normal, Good, Best
- Recording Modes Manual, Scheduled, Motion Activated
- Recording Media 500GB HDD
- Storage Capacity Max 1TB HDD
- Autostart Recording Optional
- Auto Resume Recording Yes
- HDD Type Internal
- Removable HDD Yes
- Video Format NTSC/PAL
- Video Loss Alarm Auto Detect Alarm
- Video Inputs 8 X CH Composite BNC to RCA
- Video Display Output 19" VGA Display
- 2 x RCA Spot Monitors
- Audio Input 1 X CH RCA
- Audio Output 1 X Stereo RCA
- Live Resolution NTSC : 1280 x 1024
- Audio Bitrate 8 kbps
- Live Frame Rate 30 FPS
- Live Viewing Full, Quad, PIP, ZOOM, SEQ
- Picture-in-Picture Yes
- Network Protocol TCP/IP, DDNS, DHCP, PPPoE,UDP
- Network LAN IP DHCP, PPPoE, Static
- Network Connection 10/100 BaseT Ethernet (RJ-45)
- Back-up USB Flash drive, USB disk, USB CD-DVD/RW & network
- Play Search Mode Time/Date, Event list
- Play Speed 2x, 4x, 8x, 16x
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom Yes
- Play Mode Full, Quad, Zoom
- OSD and System Menu Display Yes
- OSD Language Display Multi-Language
- Time and Date Stamp Display Yes
- Password Protection Yes, Menu Password, Clear HDD Password
- Adjustable Screen Settings Color, Brightness, Contrast
- File Transfer USB
- Operating System Linux
- Processor ARM 9
- Disk Full Warning Yes
- Automatic Overwrite Option Yes
- Playback Navigation Rewind, Play, Pause, Stop, Frame by Frame
- Speaker No
- LED Indicators Power, HDD, LAN
- Housing Material ABS Plastic
- Housing Color Black
- Cooling FANLESS
- Battery Operable Yes, 3 AAA
- Power Input 12V DC 3A
- Power Consumption 10W~15W
- Power Adapter Input 100V 50/60HZ~240 50/60HZ
- Operating Temperature 41°F~104°F
- Operating Humidity 10%~90%
- Alarm Sensor Inputs N/A
- Alarm Sensor Connection N/A
- Dimensions 19" x 16" x 6.5"
- Weight 13.5 lbs
- USB Port For firmware upgrade, Backup, Mouse
- Remote Control Yes
- Supported Peripherals USB Mouse, Remote Control, USB Flash Drive
- Alarm Relay Outputs Yes
- PTZ Protocols Pelco-D, Pelco-P
- PC Requirements for Software CD
- CPU 1 GHz or above
- RAM 256MB or above
- OS Microsoft Windows 2000/ XP/Vista
- Monitor Resolution 1024x768
- Image Sensor 1/4" Color SHARP CCD
- Resolution 420 TV Lines
- Outdoor Use Yes
- IP Rating IP65
- Focal Length 3.6mm
- Focus Type Fixed
- Optimal Focal Distance 20 ft.
- Night Vision Yes
- Number of IR LEDs and Range 12, up to 15ft
- IR LED Control Automatic (CDS Sensor)
- Min. Illumination 0 lux
- IR Wavelength 850nm
- Video Output 4 PIN DIN to RCA
- TV System NTSC
- Microphone No
- Viewing Angle 60 Degrees
- Electronic Shutter 1/60 ~ 1/100000 sec
- BLC No
- AGC Automatic
- ELC Automatic
- Line Lock No
- Iris Control No
- Gamma Correction >0.45
- White Balance Automatic
- Sun Shield Yes
- IR Cut Filter No
- Housing Material Anodized Aluminum
- Housing Color Platinum Silver
- Signal/Noise Ratio >48dB
- Camera Bracket Yes
- Lens Mount type M12
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom No
- Pan Travel N/A
- Pan Speed Manual N/A
- Pan Speed Preset N/A
- Tilt Speed N/A
- Operating Temperature -10° ~ 60°C / Degrees
- Operating Humidity 98%
- Camera Power Input DC 12V 300mA
- Power Adapter Input 120V 60Hz
- LED Power Indicator No
- Dimensions 4.7” x 2.5” x 2.6”
- Weight 0.6lbs
1.Requires broadband router and broadband Internet connection not included. Internet Explorer is required.
2.Compatible with BlackBerry Bold, Tour and Storm.
3.Recording capacity may vary based on recording resolution and quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene. Based on a 500GB hard drive, using lowest quality settings.
4.IR illumination range up to 15ft under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the camera application.
5.Although the cameras are water resistant, they are not waterproof. Cameras are not intended for use in direct exposure to water, rain or snow.
6.USB flash drive, CD/DVD writer, and external hard drive not included.
7.Video playback software is not Mac compatible.
iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. BlackBerry is a registered trademark of Research in Motion Limited, Internet Explorer is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation and Sharp is a registered trademark of Sharp Corporation