Wireless Security Cameras
Specialty Security Cameras
Security System Accessories
!-- PayPal Logo -
Vivotek PZ7132 2.6x Zoom WLAN PTZ Network Camera
Item Number: PZ7132
List Price: $588.00
Our Price: Discontinued
VIVOTEK PZ7132 (PoE) / 7132 (WLAN), equipped with a pan-focus 2.6x optical zoom lens, is a cost-effective pan/tilt/zoom network camera for indoor surveillance applications such as retail stores. It integrates a 2.6x motorized pan-focus zoom module, which can easily zoom in and out to view near or distant objects. With a 350-degree horizontal and 125-degree vertical range of capture, it effectively gives users a wide-area birds view.
With self-developed VIVOTEK VVTK-1000 SoC, the camera can simultaneously deliver dual video streams for real-time monitoring in either MJPEG or MPEG-4 format with different resolution. PZ7131 supports built-in IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE (Power over Ethernet) and PZ7132 supports 802.11g wireless LAN connection, making installation easier and more cost-efficient. It comes with the free-bundled, multi-lingual 16-channel recording software, which helps users to set up a powerful surveillance system.
* Model Number - PZ7132
* System - CPU: VVTK-1000 SoC. Flash: 8MB. RAM: 64MB. Embedded OS: Linux 2.4.
* Pan/Tilt/Zoom - Pan range: 350 (+175 ~ -175). Tilt range: 125 (+90 ~ -35). 2.6x optical zoom. Auto pan mode. Auto patrol mode.
* Lens - Board lens, 2.6x optical zoom, f=2.8 ~ 7.3 mm, F1.9, auto-iris,focus range: 0.75 mm to infinity
* Angle of View - 28.7 ~ 73.4 (horizontal), 21.6 ~ 54.7 (vertical), 35.8 ~ 92.2 (diagonal).
* Shutter Time - 1/5 sec. to 1/15,000 sec.
* Image sensor - Micron 1/4 CMOS sensor in VGA resolution
* Minimum Illumination - 1.25 Lux / F1.9
* Video - Compression: MJPEG & MPEG-4. Streaming: Simultaneous dual-streaming, MPEG-4 streaming over UDP, TCP, HTTP, or HTTPS, MPEG-4 multicast streaming, MJPEG streaming over HTTP or HTTPS. Supports 3GPP mobile surveillance. Frame rates: MPEEG-4: Up to 30/25 fps at 640x480, MJPEG: Up to 30/25 fps at 640x480.
* Image Settings - Adjustable image size, quality, and bit rate. Time stamp and text caption overlay. Flip & mirror. Configurable brightness, saturation contrast, sharpness and white balance. AGC, AES. Backlight Compensation (BLC).
* Audio - Compression: GSM-AMR speech encoding, bit rate: 4.75 kbps to 12.2 kbps, MPEG-4 AAC audio encoding, bit rate: 16 kbps to 128 kbps. Interface: Built-in microphone, External microphone input, External audio output, External/Internal microphone switch. Supports two-way audio by SIP protocol. Supports audio mute.
* Networking - 10/100 Mbps Ethernet, RJ-45. Protocols: IPv4, TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, UPnP, RTSP/RTP/RTCP, IGMP, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, NTP, DNS, DDNS, and PPPoE. Built-in 802.11b/g WLAN.
* Alarm and Event Management - Triple-window video for motion detection. One D/I and one D/O for external sensor and alarm. Event notification using HTTP, SMTP, or FTP. Local recording of MP4 file.
* Security - Multi-level user access with password protection. IP address filtering. HTTPS encrypted data transmission. Wireless: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2.
* Users - Camera live viewing for up to 10 clients
* Dimension - 103.5 mm (D) x 104.1 mm (W) x 118 mm (H)
* Weight - Net: 371 g (PZ7132)
* LED Indicator - System power and status indicator. System activity and network link indicator.
* Power - 12V DC. Power consumption: Max. 12 W.
* Approvals - CE, LVD, FCC, VCCI, C-Tick
* Operating Environments - Temperature: 0 ~ 50 C (32 ~ 122 F). Humidity: 20% ~ 80% RH.
* Viewing System Requirements - OS: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista. Browser: Internet Explorer 6.x or above. Cellphone: 3GPP player. Real Player: 10.5 or above. Quick Time: 6.5 or above.
* Installation, Management, and Maintenance - Installation Wizard 2. 32-CH recording software. Supports firmware upgrade.
* Applications - SDK available for application development and system integration.
* Warranty - 24 months